Eternity scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity scion

Bleh bleh bleh bleh

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Fearless

Slowly cracking open her eyes, she looked around. Everything was new. Colours, emotion, she quickly snapped her eyes shut again to try to lock it out. She'd lived many lives on many different plains and worlds, yet this one was throwing her entirely off guard. Sensations from everything were distracting her from her thoughts as a breeze swept in through an open window. "Good morning, welcome to your new world." A voice broke through her panicked mind. A new world. How interesting. Again, she cracked open her eyes, looked around the room and finally settled on the woman standing next to the bed she was in. The woman smiled. "Welcome. We're just beginning to settle here, so I'm here to help you adjust, and then you will need to try to return to a normal life of this host we've given you." Sounded tedious. She'd never been one of the firsts before. What made now different? Maybe they mistook her for someone else. But as the breeze swept in again bringing scents of flowers and food, she couldn't help it, she liked this world already.

----

Days passed, she settled in, taking her time to sort through memories and things that this girl had done and what it was she was supposed to do. She shifted, fixing her dress as she stepped out of the cab the seeker had paid for, and brushed her hair together over one shoulder, before looking up at the house looming before her. Apparently the host had been in an accident, her family killed, and she had been nearly dead as well. The house was entirely hers, no one else left to take it. It looked gloomy and sad, shadows cast over the windows as if the house itself were in a perpetual state of mourning. Running her hands over the front of her silver dress, she reached down and picked up her suitcase, deciding that she'd attempt to change that, she walked up the stone path to the front door, glancing only momentarily in the glass at her new unusual silver eyes that marked her as an outsider.

----

Finally, she finished putting the flowers in the windows, changing the curtains in the house, and making it look more alive. Pulling up the glass plane, she inhaled the sweet scent the flowers released, content for the moment just to stand there, allowing her burgundy locks to drift in the breeze. Only hours had passed but she felt accomplished. No one called, no one came over, they all accepted that perhaps she just needed the time to settle, but flowers had been constantly showing up at the doorstep with notes of sorrow, apologies for the loss of her family. Though of course she didn't feel any of these mourning or loss, it was all the hosts loss. She never personally knew the family, but she did feel upset at the loss of life.

Brushing remnants of dirt off her hands, she turned, and decided to start cleaning within the house. She didn't need most of the items that many of the family left, like the younger brothers toys, or the other remnants of members lives, so she decided she'd clear things out. Heading up to the attic first, she wandered through boxes, pulling out old clothes tossed away and forgotten, games the family no longer wished to play, boxes of photos and other memories, one by one she pulled them all down and set them aside to get rid of them. Hours passed, still not feeling tired as she looked out the window in the attic at the dark sky, before her eyes settled on one last box, buried right on the far corner of the dusty room, in a small space even she had trouble squeezing into, she pulled apart the worn cardboard top, it nearly crumbling under her touch. At the texture of the box alone, her attention was caught. How interesting that something like this had perhaps gone forgotten for so many years.

Within the box, the only thing sitting was an ornate mirror, ironwork from another time and era that she couldn't quite place. Leaves along the edges that seemed nearly real but were hard to the touch, slowly she ran her hand over the glass, dust coming away, as she caught one glance of her flashing silver eyes, before her hand was pulled through the mirror. She tried to pull away in a panic and screamed, but it was to no avail, it had her in its grasp. She was falling, and as the world began to spin and closed her eyes tightly, unsure of what to expect.

----

Another breeze. Was it all a dream in which she just fell asleep while cleaning? It had seemed so real. A bird chirped, and an insect screamed. Slowly she pried her eyes open, to see no roof above her head. The walls surrounding her were worn and stone, vines crawling over them, surrounding one item. A mirror with an ornate frame.

She jumped to her feet, terrified. What sort of witchcraft was this? Her species were a people of science, and yet she had just fallen through a mirror. She knew stories of magic, tales of amazement and fantasy, but what was happening? Quickly her senses grabbed onto something else. She wasn't alone in this broken down room with no roof. Turning her back to the mirror, she glanced around, though the room was too dark, the sky above her as dark as it was before she fell into the mirror. She couldn't see a damned thing.

Cautiously, she took a step forward, trying to peer through the thick darkness, she saw eyes, they caught a shimmer of light and gleamed back at her, her who looked like she practically glowed in her silver sundress. Quickly she tried to discern what the eyes told of the being, and she knew immediately from the memories she shared with the host, that these were not human. If anything, they were... arachnid. It came towards her, she jumped out of the way as quickly as she could, but the ground beneath her gave way, the old wood rotted, and she fell. Screaming before she hit the stone ground a level below her, she grunted, the air knocked from her lungs. After a moments reprieve, she chanced a glance over her shoulder up at the hole she fell through, and sighed in relief as she saw the beast had not followed her.

She took a few minutes to catch her breath, before pushing herself back up onto her feet, and tried to dust herself off. There was no way back up to the room with the mirror, not that she wanted to go back up there while there was still that beast up there, so she squeezed herself through a small opening in the wall around her that light shone through. Once outside, taking a look around, she noticed she had been in an old weather worn, abandoned tower. A tower made a stone that was most definitely not modern. As she pushed her way away from the old stone building, and into the forest around her, to put as much space between that beast and herself, she had no idea what she had gotten herself into, nor what she was going to do about it.

----

Days of walking, barely sleeping as she couldn't do so on the ground, and trying to avoid the weird creatures she passed, small little gnomes, glittering fairies, other wildlife, she didn't know what to expect anymore. Finally though, the path she had been taking turned from worn dirt to stone, stone that made her bare feet happy, and gave her some hope of help, a bed, and a bath, she ran her fingers through her hair to try to make herself presentable, though she was covered in dirt, and the only thing that was clean was the strange silver dress the seeker had given her. She picked up her pace and ran into the small town she saw, but noted that it was on the outskirts of a wall, leading to another city, one that circled a large castle. Looking around, trying to avoid the odd looks, she walked into a tavern, knowing the place from television shows she'd seen in her hosts memory, sat down at the table, and waved to the bartender, thinking of a drink first, and perhaps once she had some food, she'd ask around for somewhere she could bathe and sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://eternityscion.rpg-board.net
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Shara observed the girl the daim-arachnid had allowed to escape, as she stumbled out of the old forgotten watch tower, a smile on her feline face. she had been watching the home of one of the looking glasses for nearly 5 years, and it paid off finally. Then she went to following the strange girl from the other world as she made her way through the forest over the next few days. " wow" she thought to herself. " shes going straight to where i would have taken her, my luck is looking up now. "

Shara shook off her feline form, bones snapping, stretching and breaking to allow for the much different form, from white lion to elf, before stepping into the tavern the girl had chosen, a few minutes after allerting the one she owed the debt to, and then slipping into the seat across from her, hood down, showing her pure white waist length hair, and feline like eyes.

" Greetings. may i ask your name? I am shara." she tilted her head, looking at the person across from her as food and drink were brought to the table, smiling.

A man stepped into the tavern a few minutes later, hood up, as he sat down at the bar and ordered a drink, sitting within earshot of the 2 women who walked in last...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:21 pm

The girl lifted her eyes to look over the strange a bit quizzically, unsure of what to make of the odd woman with the white hair and feline eyes that called herself Shara. A name, the hosts name was... Katheryn, but never had she taken her hosts name. A name, what would she be called, she wondered silently. "Good.. morning." She mumbled a bit awkwardly, before food was placed before her and the drink she had asked for. She nearly groaned out loud at the smell that came off of the food, her stomach growling loudly. It didn't matter that it was greasy and probably not the cleanest food, it was just the matter of food itself. The smell immediately made her mouth water, even though she'd not had a drink in days. She couldn't help herself, and quickly began eating, forgetting entirely about thinking of a name for herself. The seeker hadn't asked, and she hadn't spoken with anyone else, so it hardly mattered to her.

Within minutes she had finished the plate that had been set in front of her and she smiled pleasantly, finally feeling a bit full, and content, she slowly reached over and took the glass, sipping at it's contents as she looked over at the stranger again. She adjusted herself to try to look more normal, it was always the way when coming to a new world, it wasn't as if she hadn't done that before. Act common. Don't draw too much attention to yourself. She thought over the languages of the world she had just been in. The girl had known many of them. "Ani." She paused, thinking over it before nodding. "Yes, my name is Ani." It fit, the Nigerian word for soul. "What do I owe... the pleasure of your... visit?" She asked calmly, a bit confused at the attention.
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 pm

shara watched her eat and waited for her name to be recieved...then she tilted her head once she had it. " You have fallen through the looking glass, something that hasnt happened in a very very long time. what brings you here to the land of Ever? " she clicked 2 of her claws together, watching.

Glade sipped at his wine slowly, listening to the convvnersation unfolding behind him, It had been nearly 10 centuries since the last person fell through the looking glass and turned the world upside down, and he was curious as to what this person planned to do.

shara looked over her again...curious about the strange dress.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Ani shifted a bit in her seat. This woman made her a bit uncomfortable. She had claws. Claws were normally for violence, and she wasn't one for that at all. Her kind never had any need for violence, seeing as how they were small and fairly harmless, it wasn't as if she could even do anything if she wanted to. "Well I'd probably want to get back." She spoke as calmly as she could. She didn't fit here, things were just too odd, too fairy tale-esque, and one thing she knew about fairy tales, is that for the most part, they were unpredictable. She wiped her hands off on a napkin that was nearby, and glanced around to see if anyone else was paying attention to the odd woman across from her. She didn't want to be stuck alone with the clawed woman, especially if things turned violent. "Do you know of a way I could get back? Or someone that could bring me back?" She asked, trying to give the feline woman an ounce of trust, even though her gut told her not to. Who was she to judge others here anyhow?
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:49 pm

she tilted her head. " I wouldnt know about returning. You would need to tlak to somebody else about that, my employer." her claws turned to fingers slowly, though the nails were still particularly sharp. "But, can you answer a question for me? Why is it you smell human..but your smell is also....theres another scent mingled with it, something about you isnt normal for human."

Glade tilted his head, curious about the scenting question shara pointed out...Could it be that she was not entirely human? that would be interesting and new, Alice was fully human, according to the stories...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Warily, Ani pried her gaze from the now fingers that were once claws. Magic. Unpredictable magic, she wasn't sure how she felt about it, but at the moment, it wasn't so good. She listened calmly to the woman, and frowned when she mentioned scent. "It's probably that I just need a bath. Hardly anything of importance, and kind of embarrassing if you ask me, I was just lost out in that forest for a few days is all, and hid in a few bushes in my discomfort, and had to sleep on the ground." She shifted again, before moving to stand. "And on that note, I think I should be looking for somewhere to rest, and bathe." She turned on her toes and headed for the door quickly to leave the woman behind. Or so she hoped.
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:06 pm

shara followed after her quickly. " I can take you somewhere where you can get properly bathed, and have a chance to sleep comfortably if you will allow me to take you. you will be safe there as well. " she grabbed the womans hand, before quickly pulling her through the down, and then into a large house, with quite a bit of space in it.." ill go ahead and tell you this while we are...alone now, I wont hurt you, so you can stop looking at me the way deer look at a lion. Im not fond of it. now..." she pointed to a door..." there is a room for bathing through there, and then up stairs, first door on the right is where you can sleep. ill go and make some...food. are you a vegatarian or anything?" she said carefully, trying to figure out what this newcomer ate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:13 pm

Being dragged around wasn't a particularly liked past time, but it at least got her somewhere. Somewhere where she could smell clean water and could easily assume there were soaps and a bed nearby. She looked over at the woman again, listening to her as she tried to make an obvious point that she wasn't going to harm her. "Well you give off a bit of a predator sort of look, what with the claws and all, and I'm just not a fan of violence. I don't think I could bring myself to kill someone or anything really for that matter." She blurted out without thinking it through too much. "So uhm, food wise, yeah I'd rather... stuff that's not been killed." She mumbled, before awkwardly walking into the bathing room, peeling the dress off of her dirt covered skin, and quickly easing herself into the warm water, laying quietly, and contently in a matter of minutes.

After an hour of scrubbing at her skin, washing oils through her hair, and trying to ease knotted muscles, she slowly climbed out of the bath, dried herself off with towels that were left out for her, and pulled her dress back on, before peeking out of the room, looking up and down the hall, then running up the stairs and into the room she was told to go into, the whole predicament was rather unsettling for her still.
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 pm

shara had set some cloths out for her on the bed, she had a good eye for size, so the cloths should fit her just find...shara had already gone to lay down downstairs on the couch near the door, so she could be aware if her guest went to leave or something of the like. after a few hours she dozed lightly...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next morning shara stood up quicly, and went about the house making sure everything was in order, and that the maid had gone about making hte food she had asked her to make, once she was sure it was done and settled and breakfast was being made, she went up towards the room she had chosen for her guest, and knocked twice." Im coming in..." she stepped in slowly, before looking toward the bed. " The food should be ready soon, how are the cloths? comfortable i hope..?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:30 pm

She woke as soon as the smell of food began to waft up the stairs. Seeing the light shining in the window, she knew it was morning or some time along those lines, but it was at least daytime. Glancing around the room at the odd surroundings she sighed and ran her hand over her face. What had she gotten herself into? She ran her hand back over the back of her neck, where there was still a small scar where she had been inserted, and sighed again, removing her hand and grabbing the clothes that were nearby. Far from what she was used to, or had ever seen the host wear, she struggled to figure it out, though she was glad that she did right before the woman knocked and walked into the room. "Ah, they're different, but they'll do, thanks. So, what exactly do you want from me anyway?" She asked as she walked towards the door, assuming that breakfast would be served outside of the guest bedroom.
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:45 pm

she looked over the woman casually, then yawned..." the food is sitting downstairs on the table by now, so we should go eat. And im just playing the keeper for right now. " she said with a sharp toothed smirk." I owe somebody a debt, and i need to keep you safe till he arives. he will be here soon and likely wish to speak with you. not often somebody falls through the looking glass. the last girl to do it toppled an evil dictator, and set the realm into its more..peacefull state that it is in now. " she lead the woman downstairs, before sitting infront of her own food...by the look of it, a Large piece of a deer, before quickly eating into it...the other plate that was set was vegatarian friendly, no meat on it at all...

shara looked up at her guest after eating about half of what was on her plate, and rather quickly at that.." Well, is the food okay? its no deer...but I hear my chef is good at everything. "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm

She frowned at the lack of a real response, but followed her down the stairs to the table, where she sat down and started eating her food in a much more civilized manner than she had the other day when she had been starving. "The food's alright, it's what I've asked for." She nodded casually, before focusing back on the plate before her. "So," she started, pushing a last bit around on her plate. "This man you owe a debt to, what's he like? And I highly doubt I'll be felling any dictators, I'm hardly the type." She went quite while she was starting to try to think of when she could go back to the world she had been in before, with the quiet empty house, and where things were going to be peaceful once her kind took over.
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 pm

shara yawned again, quite finished with her food now.." Well, hes kind...a bit of a treasure hunter of sorts. but...thats the way things are i suppose...though he stands out in a crowd when hes not going out of his way to blend in. you will know him when you see him. hes the only one to ever escape a sage im told...then theres the dark djin....mm...Anyway, what did you do in your world? what was your......skillset?" she said with a tilted head..

not long after the question was answered, the door opened and swung shut...a man stepped in, jet black hair, bright red eyes, that seemed to obsorb some of the light in the room, a cloak on his shoulders with the hood down, a scar across the right side of his neck, going back, and touching the lowest part of his ear...where somebody tried to give him a bloody smile, but couldnt quite finish...he looked over her slowly, and blinked...a look on his face as if he had seen a ghost..he shook his head and smiled before stepping forward and offering a gloved hand to her. " Greetings, my name is Glade, My friend shara seems to have brought you to me in fair condition. " he said with a moderately wry smile.

shara looked over him a bit..." You know, if you didnt hide under such conceiling cloths, you would give a better impression, and you would show off your full apeal, you might even be able to get a woman once in a while. you almost look like Death dressed the way you are. And ive met him, so i would know. "

he looked at her oddly then back to the person she was sent to retrieve.." may i have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 pm

At the answer of kind, she felt herself relax. At least she wasn't going to have to figure out a way to get herself out of the predicament she had gotten herself put into. But of course there was other information that the feline woman gave as well, a Sage, a Djinn? What was all this about? Fantasy and magic and all of this was going to give her a headache. And yet, when asked what she did on her world an answer was obviously expected. Her host had done some thing, but those weren't her skill sets. "Uhh," She struggled a bit, trying to come up with an answer. "I'm a bit of a wanderer I guess." It was true, she had been to many different planets, lived many lives and never quite settled down, and as she started to think of some of her other long lived lives, the door snapped open and closed with a bang, and she nearly jumped right out of her skin and fell out of her seat.

Once the man introduced himself, she was quite glad she hadn't fallen out of her seat, since this was apparently her current host. She frowned over his scars, obviously a sign of fighting and violence happening around here, but what could she expect? These were such a variety of people here that they couldn't be like her kind.

"She made me very uncomfortable at first, but I've been told not to worry, she's of no harm to me apparently. And my names Ani. It's a word meaning soul." She still felt the need to explain what it meant, even though it hardly would mean anything to anyone other than her or her kind obviously. "What exactly do you want from me anyway?" She frowned at how it sounded peculiar. "I mean, I've never done anything really, I've just gotten here and before that I was a fairly normal person, I was cleaning my attic when I stumbled on this mirror, went to clean it off and here I am, I just want to go home I think." Blubbering idiot, she thought to herself. Can't keep your mouth shut for very long now could you?
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:42 pm

He smiled a bit. " I am a wonderer of sorts. " he looked over the mess of a plate shara had left as she tore apart the chunk of deer and raised a brow.." You've been in the forest to much. you act like a lion."

she grinned." Thats because i am. deal with it. "

he shook his head, then held out a hand to ani." Would you like to go for a walk? escape this place for a bit and...see some more of my world?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 pm

She was still quite uncomfortable with Shara, especially with the way she was tearing at the meat that was on her plate. Slowly she pushed herself onto her feet, and ran her hands over her new clothes, trying to straighten them out, in a position she was pretty sure it was supposed to go. He put his hand towards her and she just looked at it, trying to go into memories to figure out what he expected of her to do with it, but it had not really been anything her host had dealt with, other then from her father, which led to being pulled into his arms. She didn't want that from this stranger, so she shook her head quickly and hid her hands in her pockets. "Well, this world itself is some kind of escape, but a walk, sure. I'd like to I guess, I don't know, there's nothing else for me to do but walk." Rambling again.
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:01 pm

he looked at her oddly as she refused his hand, then nodded and opened the door for her, once they were out, he led her into a path through the nearby trees, keeping an eye on the birds nearby..before looking to her." people who wonder a lot are the ones who havent yet found a home in my experience...Curious, would you like to go on a treasure hunt with me? we might be able to find another looking glass for you to get home through, or something else you may find a liking to. or...would you prefer to stay with shara?" shara had no way of getting her back home, he knew this...he wanted to see if she was the sort to just settle, or adventure..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:07 pm

She frowned at his realization, and noticed that he had listened in a bit before he walked into the house. "Well, I wander because I've yet to find somewhere I'm happy. and as for going on an adventure, I don't know. I suppose if there's no killing things on the way, since I'm not staying with the cat woman, she's already told me she has no way of getting me back home." She sighed again, and looked around, focusing on the birds and just the nature of the place all around. "Plus, why can't we just go back to the abandoned tower I came from? Sneak past the arachnid thing, and get to that mirror?" She questioned, moving a bit away from him to feel the leaves of a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:14 pm

" the reason is, there are many looking glasses...but only a single one can be used once, and that is Alices Looking glass, and its been missing for centuries. the other ones break after being used...atleast on this side, i think the one in your world is likely still working, but the one in that tower is likely broken. " he stretched slowly...." You seem to think me dangerous because of my scars, she noticed your...anxiety when you looked at my neck. Somebody tried to kill me, and i defended myself. I dont kill unless its me or them. ive only ever killed in self defence once, and that was a unicorn..." he peeled off a glove, and showed her his hand...there was a huge scar on the palm and the backside of the hand as well...where a horn went through it...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm

She frowned again. This was going to be more difficult than she thought. Perhaps if she just went along with this man, she'd find a way home and be alright. Go back to her kind, and fall back into her usual routine of living one life, leaving the host and going off to a different planet, to live just another life, and she's always believed she'd do. She looked back over him and looked over his scars. "I've only got one scar. Otherwise, people don't have those sorts of feelings for a need of attacking me. Perhaps you should rethink certain things so that people don't attack you." She paused, and tilted her head at him. "Plus, what exactly was with your shocked, uncomfortable expression when you looked at me after walking in the room anyway?"
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 pm

" You look exactly like somebody i used to know, somebody who died some time ago. it was like seeing a ghost, in a way." he trailed, his thoughts wondering as he kept walking.

" Now, are you interested in some treasure hunting and traveling?we might be able to find alices looking glass, and return you home in one of the treasure troves im hunting."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:39 pm

She nodded and closed her eyes, following after him while listening for his footsteps. "Well of course, there's no other choice for me it seems. This looking glass is apparently the only way I can get home, huh?" She stated, enjoying the calming breeze running over her skin.

[[ooc- I've got nothing at the moment xP ]]
Back to top Go down
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 pm

he nodded...before slowly pulling his cloak off and tossing it into the air, where it became a coin the size of a quarter, which then then caught, and put in his pocket, underneith his cloak he wore a tight fitting top, showing his muscular build. he stretched again, before looking at her...he had a huge layer of scars...Claw marks...going down from his ribs to his hip on his right side, which she would have been able to see a bit of....

" Now do tell, do you dislike Ever? You dont seem fond of the world."

after a few seconds passed, they would find themselves on the beach, the waves pounding at the sand every few seconds..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:00 pm

At the sound of waves lapping at the beach, she snapped her eyes open, and looked over the now, uncloaked man she was following. He was rather fit, nearly attractive if she thought of it. But the scars, and the calloused hands. She found her mind wandering to her hosts memories again, what would it feel like to have his arms around her, or those hands on her skin? She was enjoying the thought before he asked her a question, snapping her out of her sensory thoughts. "I... don't know how to feel about this world. Everywhere I've been everything has had a reason, a meaning, there was no magic, and here things are unpredictable. I don't think I like unpredictable much. I only just recently woke up in the other world, and was only just getting settled to fall into a completely different one." she bit her bottom lip, and walked over to the edge of the water, slowly reaching out one foot to touch it. The last planet she had been on, was entirely covered with water, she had enjoyed it, but lived within it, with this new sensitive skin, the feeling was almost pleasurable. With a gasp, her legs gave out from under her once the cool water lapped over her bare feet, and she fell backwards towards the sandy ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity scion :: Roleplay :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: